5 Great (& Easy) Hudson Valley Hikes
Looking to get outdoors and take a hike here in the Hudson Valley? Here are 5 hikes that you should go on before it becomes winter.
- Hike to Ferncliff Fire Tower, Rhinebeck, less than two miles
- Hike to Poet's Walk, Red Hook, approximately 2 miles
- Hike to Burger Hill, 9G, Rhinebeck, about 1 mile from parking lot to summit. This is also a great place to go sledding in the winter
- Hike at Falling Waters Preserve in Saugerties, about 2.5 miles round trip, includes two water falls.
- Hike to the Saugerties Lighthouse. The lighthouse is from the 1860's, fairly easy hike about 1-1.5 miles.
The above hikes are fairly easy and a great way to spend some time outdoors even if you only have a short amount of time to spend. Thank you to theoutbound.com, scenichudson.org and hikethehudsonvalley.com for their information and inspiration.