5 Best Quotes From “Smokey and the Bandit”
How'd we do?
Over the course of the last few years I've tried hard to get Jess to watch a few movies that I seem to mention all the time on the radio show. I don't think she has ever taking any of my suggestions and actually watched them, NEVER....we'll until now....LOL!
Jess has had to spend the last few days stuck inside her apartment and last Friday I pleaded with her to watch one of my movie suggestions. She has nothing but time..LOL. She had a bunch of movies to choose from because she hasn't seen a ton of some of my favorites, movies like Midnight Run, Cannonball Run, Smokey and the Bandit, Hooper and many more.
She finally gave in and promised to watch at least one! She chose Smokey and the Bandit and was pretty happy to give us a movie review on the show saying that she would have watched a long long time ago if I told her that Sally Field was in it. LOL. Jess said she loved it! Her words and after all this Smokey talk, I thought we needed to come up with a list of five of our favorite quotes that the movie made famous.
There are so many of them but these five are the ones that we went with.....
5. "What we are dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."
4. "Let me tell ya somethin' Junior. When you raid a cathouse, you take the piano player too."
3. "I'm gonna barbecue your ass in molasses."
2. "You sombitt&#es couldn't close an umbrella." "What we are dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."
1. "There's no way, no way you can come from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch your mamma in da mouth!"
How'd we do? Did we miss any? Call of text us through the Wolf mobile app.