2019 Farmers Market Opening Dates in the Hudson Valley
When will your local farmers market open?
As the weather warms in the Hudson Valley, thoughts turn to lazy afternoons shopping at the local farmers market. We're very lucky to have some of the best selection of fresh produce, meats, cheeses and crafts at our fingertips all summer long.
Every weekend throughout the Hudson Valley town squares, parking lots and green spaces are transformed into a bustling marketplace where you can bring home food that was grown and made right here in our region.
We can't wait for the farmers markets to reopen, so we've tracked down as many as we could to find out what day they officially begin for the summer. The ones who have a planned start date are listed below. We'll add others as they announce when they'll be opening.
- Amenia - Outdoor season begins May 3
- Arlington - Thursday, May 31
- Beacon - Outdoor season begins May 5
- Dover Plains - Mid June
- Village of Fishkill - May 30
- Florida - June 11
- Hyde Park - Every Saturday beginning in June
- Middletown - June 1
- Millbrook - May 25
- Pawling - June 15
- Port Jervis - End of June
- Poughkeepsie Waterfront - June 3
- Rhinebeck - May 5
- Village of Wappingers - June 2
Do you have a local farmers market in your town that's not listed above? If so, drop us a line and let us know when it's opening. We'd love to add them to the page.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash