World Whiskey Festival Postponed
Due to the growing concern of COVID 19, we must sadly announce that the World Whiskey Festival will be postponed.
The festival will now take place on Saturday, December 5th, 2020.
We take the safety and health of our guests, staff, and community very seriously. We urge everyone to follow the guidelines and protocols put forth by public health officials.
If you've already purchased tickets they will be valid for the new date of December 5th, 2020. However, refunds are also being offered at this time.
If you would like to request a refund, please email WorldWhiskeyFestival@gmail.com with the name and email that you ordered the tickets under and we will process a refund.
Please be advised that it may take some time to issue all refunds. We are expecting to have all requests processed within one week. Please continue to reach out if you haven’t received your refund in seven days.
If you reserved a room at the hotel, please call the hotel 1 (833) 586-9358 to address your reservation. We are still working out the details for the December room blocks, so we will email everyone once they become available for the new date.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie