Win 2019 Season Passes to Bethel Woods
The Wolf wants you to go "Over the River and Through the Woods" for your chance to win a pair of 2019 season passes to Bethel Woods.
From Monday, Dec. 10 through Monday, Dec. 31, while you travel the Hudson Valley for the holidays, the Wolf wants you to have some fun and win yourself something to enjoy in the New Year. We are inviting you to play along with the latest Wolf App Scavenger Hunt "Over the River and Through the Woods" for your chance at winning a pair of tickets that will gain you access to every show at Bethel Woods during their historic 2019 season.
All over the Hudson Valley we have hidden the Wolf Gingerbread People. Your job is to collect as many as you can using the Wolf App. Check out the list of locations below find one near you and head out to get entered.
- Poughkeepsie Galleria, 2001 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Crystal Run, 1 Galleria Dr, Middletown, NY 10941
- River to Ridge Trailhead, Springtown Road, New Paltz, NY 12561
- Dockside Park , 34 West St., Cold Spring NY 10516
- High Point State Park Matamoras, Appalachian Trail Parking Lot off Route 23, Wantage, New Jersey 074661
- Hudson River Maritime Museum, 50 Rondout Landing, Kingston, NY 12401
- Dutchess County Fair Grounds, 6636 U.S. 9, Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, 200 Hurd Rd, Bethel, NY 12720
- Municipal Parking Lot, Co Rd 33, Woodstock, NY 12498
- Orange County Fairgrounds, 239 Wisner Ave, Middletown, NY 10940
- Trophy Point West Point, 117-119 Washington Rd, West Point, NY 10996
- Billy Joe’s Ribworks, 26 Front St, Newburgh, NY 12550
- Beacon Train Station, Beekman St, Beacon, NY 12508
- Peach Hill Park, 32 Edgewood Dr, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Franny Reese State Park, Macks Ln, Highland, NY 12528
- James Baird State Park, James Baird State Park Rd, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569
- Mohonk Preserve, 3197 U.S Hwy 4455, Gardiner, NY 12525
The more Wolf Gingerbread people you capture the more times you will be entered to win. It only takes capturing one wolf Gingerbread person to win but the more you capture the more fun and more chances you have of winning.
The Bethel Woods Center for the Arts season pass makes a great holiday gift and if you buy them now through Dec. 31 you can save $50 on the 2019 Commemorative Lawn Pass. "Same Place, Different Time, Still Historic. Now it's your music, Your place, Your turn to make History."