Will Someone Please Cut the Grass on the Old Osho Lot?
If no one is going to cut it I might have to take matters into my own hands like some kind of masked mowing vigilante.
I don't know if you're ready or not but strap in as I'm about to go full 'Karen' in this article.
If your commute on Rte 9 takes you anywhere near the Galleria on a daily basis it is almost impossible to miss the massive jungle growing outside of the old Osho restaurant. It's a path that I take every day and I keep seeing the grass get longer and longer. It's getting a little out of hand. At this point our only two options are to cut it or enter the property in the Guinness Book of World Records. It honestly looks like they're getting ready to film the next season of ''Life After Earth' on the premises.
The reasonable explanation would be how landscaping companies were on pause but we've all seen them out there working over the past few months. It's time for a quick mow.
I'm looking for someone like Forrest Gump who has nothing but time and money on their hands and they want to mow that grass for free.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America