What’s Your Favorite TOC Festival Memory?
Are you feeling like me and heading into the weekend thinking about how special it was supposed to be?
Once again the Coronavirus pandemic canceled something that we were looking forward to for about a year. The TrailBlazer Festival, formally known as the Taste of Country Music Festival was supposed to go down at Hunter Mountain this weekend.
Acts like Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, Dierks Bently and Kelsea Ballerini were all supposed to perform in the Catskill region this weekend, but you know how the story goes. Back in May, TrailBlazer announced the cancelation in order to protect the fans, artist and staff working the event.
It's understandable, but still upsetting.
So while we head into what would have been TOC weekend, we reminisce on some of our favorite memories at Hunter Mountain.
What are some of yours? Let us know on Facebook or text us through The Wolf mobile app.
10 Best Moments from the Taste of Country Music Festival
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America