What’s The Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Mask?
Things have gotten weird but in a good way... I think.
We've been told that it's strongly suggested that when we are out in public that we should be wearing some sort of facial mask. Anything that will cover our mouth and nose to protect us from the dangers of COVID-19.
As we all know, medical masks are hard to come by. Personally, I think those real medical masks should be going to the medical professionals. So we have to make do with whatever we have.
Currently, I'm using a Mission Cooling Gaiter that you can see above. I bought it to wear around my neck when I workout outside during the summer months, but the past few weeks it had worked perfectly as a mask. You can see the picture above
I know I've seen people in the grocery stores dressed up in dinosaur costumes and people putting pan covers over their faces. What's the weirdest thing you've used or have seen used as a mask?
Let us know on Facebook.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America