What is Your Quarantine Score?
We all have one, what's yours?
As we make our way through all the changes we have experienced over the last month or so we have figured out that we have to take the small victories when we can which is why Jess and I have come up with a fun way to see what your quarantine score is.
To play along all you need to do is think about the last 24 hours in your life and award yourself with one point for doing each of the following:
Got out of bed
Changed out of your PJ's
Brushed your hair
Brushed your teeth
Wore pants (not leggings)
Styled your hair
Did your make-up
After you figure out your score, share it with us in the comment section below or call or text us your score through the Wolf app.
I got a 9 out of 11, the only things I missed were cooking breakfast and doing my make-up. Jess got a big fat 11 out of 11!!! If you get a low score, why not set the goal for the next 24 hours to try and do some of the things that are on our list.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America