Weather: Beautiful Week Ahead for the Hudson Valley
Fall is here and the week ahead will certainly show that. The rain and clouds though will stick around for a few days, before becoming much nicer across the area.
Monday will be warm and cloudy with highs around 70 and a chance for rain. Monday night will see cooler temps with lows in the 40s with moderate rain. Tuesday will see the rain and clouds moving as highs will stay in the 60s. Lows will dip into the 30s.
Wednesday and Thursday will be partly cloudy with highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 30s to low 40s.
Highs Friday will be in the low 60s under partly sunny skies.
Have a great week.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate