Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Take a look at CJ and Jess run through the stories behind everything that went on this past weekend.
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give you guys a chance to win a little something from us by playing a game we call "Three Things from the Weekend" where both Jess and I run down three things we each did over the weekend. After Jess reads two sets of three things anonymously on the air, your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" here they are for this week....
1. Got new roommates.
2. Started reading a new book.
3. Watched a bunch of Adam Sandler movies.
1. Went grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.
2. Saw a rainbow.
3. Walked at Peach Pond Park in Poughkeepsie.
Which one of us do you think did which set of three? You can get the answer and all of the stories behind our things by taking a look at our weekly video version of three things....
Thank you for watching and if you are interested in grabbing a copy of the book that Jess was talking about, get the details here and if you plan on going out to Connecticut to do some shopping like I did at Trader Joe's, all I ask is that you bring me back some of the Trader Joe's honey, sesame seed covered cashews. They are my absolute favorite!!!
Have a great week and keep listening all week for a chance to get Luke Bryan in your living room. Good luck!!
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America