Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think did what over the weekend? Get the answer and some of the stories behind our "things" by watching our weekly behind the scenes video.
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give you guys a chance to win a little something from us with a quick recap of what we each did over the weekend. We call it "Three Things From the Weekend" and here is how it works.
Every Monday after we discuss some of the things we each did over the weekend off the air, both Jess and I make a list of three things each that we did over the weekend. Jess then reads them the two sets of three to you on the air anonymously. Your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three. Who's person one and who's person two? If you missed our things from today, here they are....
1. Ran for Bigfoot.
2. Made a cobbler.
3. Rewatched a 90's classic TV show.
1. Watched the Sonic the Hedgehog movie.
2. BBQ'd in the snow on Saturday.
3. Entered the Fortnite world....kinda!
Which one of us do you think did which set of three, CJ or Jess? Get the answer and the stories that make up our things by watching our weekly video version of Three Things....
I really can't wait to head over to Jess' parents house for a Sunday dinner....LOL. Thanks for watching this week and don't forget to wake up with us all week long for your chance to win a digital download of the new movie The Legion with the early morning brain stimulator at 6 a.m. every weekday morning.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America