Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think did what this weekend?
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give you a quick recap of some of the "things" we each did over the weekend for a chance to win a little something on us. We call it Three Things From the Weekend and it works like this...we each pick 3 things we did over the weekend and Jess reads them to you on the air anonymously. Your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" from today's show, here they are....
1. Signed up for a social distancing event.
2. Tie Dyed a T shirt with bleach.
3. Watched the movie Extraction.
1. Did some chalk art.
2. Was stopped by the mask police.
3. Had some of the best lasagna EVER!
Who do you think did what? Get the answer and our stories behind our things by watching our weekly video version of Three Things.....
Thank you for watching and not to be rude....I gotta run so I can get home and eat some of the left over lasagna.....Have a great week and thank you for being a part of our day.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America