Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Here are a few "things" we did over the weekend with the stories behind them.
Every Monday, (yes it's MONDAY), Jess and I give you a quick recap of some of the things we did over the weekend with something we call "Three Things". Jess reads to you on the air two sets of three things, your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" from the show today, here they are.....
1. Won a big game of Scrabble.
2. Learned two cords on a guitar.
3. Binged watched a lot of TV.
1. Watched the new Disney movie "Onward".
2. Had whipped coffee.
3. Had a birthday party parade.
Who do you think did which set of three? Get the answer and the stories behind our "things" by watching our weekly video version of Three Things....
Thank you for watching and if you do want to try out the whipped coffee experiment all you need is hot water, sugar, instant coffee and some sort of milk product. Put sugar, coffee and water in a bowl and whisk until its fluffy. Pour milk over ice and glob the fluffy stuff over it and enjoy!!! At least I think that's how its done?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America