Three Hudson Valley Weekend Highlights
Who did what over the weekend?
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give a quick recap of some of the things we did over the weekend here in the Hudson Valley with a little game we call "Three Things From the Weekend."
Here is how it works, Jess complies a list of the things we both did over the weekend. Then she breaks them into two sets of three and reads them to all of us on the air. Your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three. If you missed the "things" from the show today, here they are...
1. Walked at Locust Grove in Poughkeepsie.
2. Watched the movie "Gremlins".
3. Played in a wiffle ball tournament.
1. Saw a dead bear.
2. Hung out on a boat.
3. Experienced scary weather.
Who do you think did which set of three? You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right, so get your guess locked in and get the answer, plus all the stories behind our highlights by watching our video version....
I have to say that video is now my top video of 2020. If you didn't stop to view it, go back up and click on it so you can join me and laughing at Jess' attempt to dance like a tree and recreate getting hit in the face with rogue branch. It'll be worth it...I PROMISE!!!
Thank you for watching and be listening all week long for your last chances to win Luke Bryan in your living room. We have Luke code words everyday at 8:20, 12:20 and 4:20. Get the app and win!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America