The Hudson Valley Celebrates National Cheese Pizza Day
The first day back after a long weekend can be rough. If you don't feel like cooking dinner tonight, don't worry. It's National Cheese Pizza Day so stop by your favorite pizza joint on the way home and pick up a pie.
But seriously though, who comes up with these things? There is no known reason today is National Cheese Pizza Day. But we're certainly not going to turn down a valid excuse to eat pizza.
Here are a few of the top rated pizza places in the Hudson Valley according to Yelp.
- Touch of Naples - Violet Avenue
- Emeliano's - Main St
- My Place Pizza - Main St
- Colandrea's Pizza King - Route 211
- Pizza E Birra - Route 211
- Joey's Olde World Pizza - Dunning Rd.
- Pizza Mia - Route 17K
- Joe's Pizza - South Plank Road
- Frank's Pizza Pasta & Wings
- Picnic Pizza - Washington Ave
- 440 Pizzeria - Broadway
- Broadway Pizza - Broadway
What's your favorite place in the Hudson Valley to grab a slice? Let us know in the comments below. Or don't. Just go get yourself a pizza.