The Cheapest Home for Sale in Dutchess County is $48K (PHOTOS)
Everyone loves to look at big expensive mansions, but why not look at something a little more in your budget?
I'm not a homeowner, I am a renter. So one day, I do aspire to own a home. But I'm not starting with the most expensive homes in Poughkeepsie, I need something more in my budget. So I decided to seek out the cheapest home for sale in Dutchess County. I'm on a budget baby.
According to Realtor.com, the cheapest home for sale in Dutchess County is $48,500. Now, if you've looked this up before you know that there actually are cheaper homes for sale. But they're either a mobile home or part of a seasonal gated community. I wanted a solid foundation and year-round, which can be bought for $48,500. This home has three bedrooms and one full bath. Take a look below inside this home:
Look Inside the Cheapest Home for Sale in Dutchess County
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America