Sneak Peek of The Most Expensive Home For Sale in Hudson Valley
You will need about $30 million to purchase the most expensive home for sale in the Hudson Valley. If you're like most and can't afford it, here's a sneak peek.
Hudson Valley Post researched every county in the region on Zillow to find the most expensive home for sale in the Hudson Valley. Dutchess County had two homes for sale which tied for the second-most expensive home for sale, but the priciest home for sale in the Hudson Valley is found in Westchester County.
The home at 77 Oregon Rd in Bedford Cornes is on the market for $29,995,000. The home comes with 10,000 square-feet of space and features 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, pool, tennis court, a guest house, cabana, fireplace and more.
The home is at one of the highest evaluations in Westchester and Zillow raves about the home's "unrivaled views across the Hudson Valley."
The estate also features maple, apple and pear trees which according to Zillow "further complement the grounds & create an incomparable estate setting."
The home is being sold by Adam Hade with Compass. Take a look at some photos of the home below:
- Newburgh Triple-Homicide Suspect Sentenced For 2016 Arrest
- Landmark Hudson Valley School Will Soon Be TV, Film Studio
- Hudson Valley 3-Year-Old Shot Several Times in Critical Condition
- CNBC Wants NYC Residents to 'Ditch' NYC for Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Shaken After 3-Year-Old Shot, Brother, Parents Murdered
- The Hudson Valley is Home to The World's Oldest Forest
- Hudson Valley Parents, Child Killed in 'Targeted' Home Invasion
- Lower Hudson Valley Teen Missing For Month Found Dead in Lake
- Woman Walking on Taconic State Parkway Struck and Killed by Jeep