Send Birthday Cards to H.V. Airman
Birthdays are tough nowadays. Either you're celebrating with whomever you're quarantined with or your friends and family are doing a "drive-by birthday."
They can be even harder when you're away from your family and serving our country. Antoinette Evans reached out to us and asked if we would help get the word out on wishing her son a Happy Birthday.
Her son is currently an Airman in the US Airforce. Airman Evans is from Poughkeepsie and graduated from Arlington high school. He'll be celebrating his 21st birthday in a few days, he's been in the Airforce since he was 19.
Antoinette gave us her son's mailing address in hopes that we could spread the word and get a few birthday cards his way.
If you'd like to help a fellow Hudson Valley resident, who's serving our country, celebrate in style you can send birthday cards and wishes to:
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America