Popular Poughkeepsie K & D Deli Location Closes Down
A well known K & D Deli location has closed down in Poughkeepsie. Located across from Marist College at 264 North Road, people in the area will have to go elsewhere for their 'big bird' sandwiches.
Popular with local residents, medical professionals, and students from Marist, they closed their doors for the last time on April 18th at 6 PM according to a post on social media.
The good news is there are two other K & D Deli locations to continue to support. They've been in business 36 years and plan to continue at their Taft Avenue location in Poughkeepsie and Violet Avenue location in Hyde Park.
The team at K & D Deli has been very generous during the COVID-19 pandemic, having served over 1,000 bagged lunches to local school children between all of their locations. The K & D locations remain open for pick-up and are offering delivery until 3 PM.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America