Police: Missing New York Child Could be in Hudson Valley
A child who's been missing since June might have spent Christmas in the Hudson Valley.
Yhailine Fabre, 15, went missing from Albany in June. She may use the name "Luna" and also speaks Spanish, according to the Missing Persons Clearinghouse. Fabre went missing at age 14. She turned 15 last month.
On Saturday, the Kingston Police Department issued an alert asking residents to look for Fabre because they developed information that said Fabre may be in the local area.
Anyone with information can call the Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 1-800-346-3543.
- Man Falls To Death Rock Climbing in Hudson Valley Near Christmas
- Nearly 4,000 at Nearby Surgery Center Likely Exposed to HIV, More
- Cops: Man With Connections to Cult Kidnapped Hudson Valley Kids
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, Church, School
- Massive Skating Rink Opens in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Office Saved Suicidal Student's Life
- Police: Missing New York Child Could be in Hudson Valley