Police: Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child
A Hudson Valley man is accused of sexually abusing a child.
On Thursday, the Troop F Ulster County Child Abuse Unit in conjunction with the Ulster County Family Violence Unit announce the arrest of Adan Sanchez, 31, of Clintondale for the felony charge of sexual abuse and one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
The investigation revealed Sanchez sexually abused a child under 13 years old, police say. Sanchez was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail.
The Troop F Ulster County Child Abuse Unit was assisted by the Kingston Police Department.
- Nearly 7-Foot Snake Found in Bathroom of Hudson Valley Home
- Nearly $1 Million of Weed Found After Suspected Pot Farm Fire
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Found in Hudson Valley
- High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender On The Loose
- Alleged Superintendent Pooper Demands to See Video of Poop
- Police Investigate After Man Found Dead Near Hudson Valley School
- Hudson Valley School District May Ban Homework
- New York Officials Declare 'Emergency' Across Tri-State
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Killed Days Before Wedding
- Hudson Valley High School Deals With Tragedy For 3rd Year