Nuvance Looking For Plasma Donations
If you or someone you know have tested positive for COVID-19, your donation could save lives.
Nuvance Health is asking for people of the Hudson Valley to donate plasma. More specifically, they are asking that if you have tested positive for COVID-19 and have fully recovered that your blood can save lives.
According to the Nuvance website, they say that your blood may have "antibodies that fight the virus and can help critically ill people."
If you're interested in donating you can fill out the volunteer form at the Nuvance website to see if you're eligible.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America