New York Ice Cream Shop to Sell Truly Flavored Boozy Sorbet
Your favorite hard seltzer is turning into a hard sorbet.
Hard seltzer is the newest drink trend that started in 2019 and is lasting into 2020. One of the biggest brands of hard seltzer is Truly. They actually just came out with lemonade hard seltzers this year and now those are being turned into hard ice cream and sorbet.
Pop Sugar reports that Truly has teamed up with an ice cream shop right here in New York State for its boozy ice cream and sorbets. Tipsy Scoop in New York City has created an entire collection of hard ice creams and sorbets. The flavors are each of Truly's hard lemonade seltzer flavors. The flavors are original, mango, black cherry, and strawberry.
There are a couple of buying options for you. You can get a variety pack of just the sorbet and ice cream flavors for $48. Or you can get a variety pack of the sorbet and ice cream flavors with a can of each flavor of the Truly hard lemonade seltzer for $60. You must be 21 or older to purchase any of these items because yes, the ice cream and sorbet contain alcohol.
Tipsy Scoop has three New York locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Citi Field.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America