Man Falls To Death Rock Climbing in Hudson Valley Near Christmas
A man fell to his death rocking climbing in the Hudson Valley just before Christmas.
On Sunday around 4:30 p.m., Ulster County agencies requested assistance from Department of Environmental Conservation Forest Rangers to recover the victim of a rock climbing accident at the privately owned Mohonk Preserve.
Forest Rangers responded to set up a high-angle rope recovery operation.
An unidentified male rock climber was climbing by himself when he fell to his death, officials say.
- Man Falls To Death Rock Climbing in Hudson Valley Near Christmas
- Nearly 4,000 at Nearby Surgery Center Likely Exposed to HIV, More
- Cops: Man With Connections to Cult Kidnapped Hudson Valley Kids
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, Church, School
- Massive Skating Rink Opens in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Office Saved Suicidal Student's Life
- Police: Missing New York Child Could be in Hudson Valley