Make Some Noise For Essential Workers
Dutchess County, get ready to make some noise.
As we all know since the beginning of this COVID-19 outbreak, the front lines have been redefined. Of course there are those first responders like our Police Officers, Firefighters and EMTS and now the medical professionals, grocery store workers, truck drivers, and utility workers. They are all heading out every day in the way of danger to keep the Hudson Valley running.
Tonight, Thursday April 23rd, fire departments around Dutchess County will be sounding their sirens to show our appreciation. According to a post on the Chelsea Fire Company Facebook page as well as the Rhinebeck Fire Department Facebook page, the sirens will go off at 7pm tonight.
They are encouraging all of those in Dutchess County to get outside and bang on pots and pans so we can "all say THANK YOU together."
Get loud, Dutchess County!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America