Kane Brown Drive In Contest Rules
Official Contest Rules
September 16, 2020 through September 23, 2020
“Kane Brown Drive In Ticket Giveaway” Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (97.7/97.3 The Wolf) (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 2 Pendell Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: 1 – Carload Pass to the Hiway Drivein Movie Theater to see Kane Brown on Saturday September 26, 2020 (up to 6 people legally in a car). The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Local transportation, luggage fees, and any and all other travel-related fees not included, as well as taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest as a result of the contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner. The winner will be responsible for paying a $25 resort fee to Smugglers Notch. Sponsor is not responsible should the prize no longer become valid for reasons such as an establishment closing, restricting admission, or for any other reason including public health emergencies and force majeure.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, download the official WOLF app on your smart phone/device. From there, you can send a text message to the studio saying "The Drive In is Cool Again". Content entries are only valid between 6am and 7pm. Any entries received between 7pm and 6am will be disqualified. To see a guide on how to download the app and enter, visit hudsonvalleycountry.com and click on the Kane Brown contest. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 5) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of September 16, 2020. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after September 16th, 2020 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories; (d) persons who have not won a prize within the last 30 days from THE WOLF/Townsquare Media.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Sponsor will select the winner randomly from all qualified entries weekly during this promotion. The winner will be notified at the time of selection. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on September 16, 2020 and ends September 23, 2020.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after September 23, 2020, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “WOLF Kane Brown Contest” c/o Townsquare Media, 2 Pendell Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope “Wolf Kane Brown Contest” c/o Townsquare Media, 2 Pendell Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, or view rules at HUDSONVALLEYCOUNTRY.com.
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Townsquare Media, Inc., Hiway Drive-In
- PROMOTION SPONSORS: Townsquare Media