JetBlue Suspending Flights to 3 New York Airports Until June 10
I know people aren't planning trips right now, but this is definitely something to keep in mind.
JetBlue put out a travel announcement saying they are suspending flights to certain airports starting on April 15th- June 10th. The reasoning behind this is to consolidate flights to a metro area and still provide customers the services for critical travel.
New York will see a change and be affected because of this. Starting that date flights will not be going out of LaGuardia (LGA), Westchester County Airport (HPN), and Stewart International Airport (SWF).
The New York Metro locations to that will be available to use are John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) or Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
For updates and more travel alerts you can go right on their website.
Now I know with everything going on it's hard to think about this, but I'm trying to stay positive.
When this is over, where would you like to go on vacation? This is easy for me: Myrtle Beach! Drop a comment below and share your idea.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America