Hudson Valley Man, 2 Teens Charged With Murder
After the killing of a Hudson Valley man, a local man and two teens were all charged with murder.
On Saturday, New York State Police at Kingston investigated the report of a shooting that occurred on Sawkill Road in the town of Ulster shortly before noon.
The incident resulted in the death of 39-year-old Mark Lancaster of Kingston, police say. Lancaster was transported from the scene by ambulance to Health Alliance Hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
The investigation resulted in the arrest of Maurice Stansberry Sr., 38, of Kingston and two 17-year-old men.
All three were charged with two counts of murder. Stansberry was also charged with criminal possession of a weapon.
All three defendants were arraigned in the Town of Ulster Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail without bail.
The investigation into the incident is still ongoing, police say.
The State Police were assisted in the investigation by The Ulster County District Attorney’s Office, The Ulster County Sheriff’s Office, City of Kingston Police Department, Town of Ulster Police Department and the Ulster Hose Fire Department.
- Exotic Tick Which Spreads Deadly Disease Found In Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Killed Heading To Work Laid To Rest
- Hudson Valley Teen Pleads Guilty Following School Shooting Threat
- 3 Hudson Valley Men Jailed For Murder of Hudson Valley Teen
- 7 Arrested in Hudson Valley Prostitution Bust
- Police: 12 Charged For Drug Sales Drugs Near Hudson Valley School