Hudson Valley Food Hall Soft Opening in January 2019
Are you missing Smorgasburg Kingston or Brooklyn and wishing that there was a flea/food market that would succeed here in the Hudson Valley? Check this out.
There is a new market, similar to Chelsea Market in New York City, that is set to open (soft opening) in an old movie theater that has been converted in Beacon in January of 2019. According to an email, there will be 12 vendors or 'stores' in the market and a bar. The goal is to serve locally sourced food and drink and to also feature local artists with changing art installations.
According to its website, HudsonValleyFoodHall.com, the idea for the market was launched up by Marko Guzijan with David Guy Levy and Morgan Conrad, all three from Beacon. The theater is the former Roosevelt Theather located at 288 Main St in Beacon (convenient to the Metro North Station).
Think that you want to be a part of this venture? Interested in being one of the vendors? Or want more info? Check out their website.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America