Get Your ‘Essential’ Wolf Gear
We're doing everything we can to support our Hudson Valley community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Currently, we're trying to feed as many front line families as we possibly can (there's still time to nominate, just click on this Feeding Frontline Families nomination post).
We also want to show love to our essential and non-essential workers while trying to help out the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley. Here at Townsquare Media and The Wolf we teamed with Threadless to make limited edition Wolf t-shirts.
We've made sure that we have our essential and non-essential workers covered. Plus, part of the proceeds will go to helping the Food Bank of The Hudson Valley.
The shirts, which can be seen above, come in a variety of different colors and styles. Zip-up hoodies and long-sleeved shirts are available too!
If you're interested in purchasing an "essential" Wolf t-shirt visit TownsquareHudsonValley.threadless.com.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America