Fatal Accidents, Missing People Top Last Week’s Local Stories
If you missed Hudson Valley Post last week, you missed these local stories.
• A 22-year-old From Dutchess County was killed in a two-car accident. Police say, Andrew Davis crossed the double yellow line on Route 44 in Pougkeepsie and crashed in oncoming traffic.
• Police found a mother and daughter from Highland in a hotel room with a 3-week-old infant, an 8-year-old, and a 24-year-old who was overdosing on heroin.
• State officials say drastic action must be taken in the Newburgh drinking water crisis.
• A 20-year-old from Putnam Valley was killed on New Year's Day when his motorcycle crashed into a car in Westchester.
• Help is still needed as a 76-year-old from Sullivan County is missing. Lawrence Molinaro was last seen on Tuesday December 27. It’s possible he’s in the local area, or anywhere in the Tri-State.
• A mentally disabled 19-year-old, who went missing on Christmas Eve, was found in New York City.
• Is Uber arriving in the Hudson Valley? Local officials and the company thinks it will this year.
For those stories and much much more --- follow the conversation at Hudson Valley Post.
A Hudson Valley Man Attempts To Break World Record For Charity