Drunk New York Man Stumbles Into And Destroys 30K Camera
One drunken night out on the town may just end up costing a Brooklyn man thirty thousand dollars.
The NY Daily News is reporting that a 29 year-old man was so intoxicated he toppled into a WPIX-11 camera right before 4 a.m. The camera had been set up near the NYPD's Times Square station for a news segment on the arrest of a 22 year-old man who planned to carry out a terror attack near Times Square.
The impact knocked the camera, reportedly worth $30,000, over and smashing it to the ground. Police say the wasted man tried to get away and hide but was arrested immediately.
Guess we won't be going live to Times Square for that breaking news bulletin anytime soon.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate