Aerial Photos Show a Completely Empty Hudson Valley
With everyone staying home to flatten the curve, the Hudson Valley has become a virtual ghost town.
While there are signs of life at grocery stores and other necessary businesses, the usually bustling area is eerily quiet. Photographer Scott Snell of SDSImagery.com sent up his drone to capture images of empty stores, parking lots and roads. These photos demonstrate just how different things are today than they were just a few weeks ago.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America