Damn Good Honey Farm Offering Produce For Those in Need
One Hudson Valley farm is bringing back a popular program they launched over the summer.
Damn Good Honey Farm in Kerhonkson announced this week that they are bringing back their "Take What You Need/Pay What You Can" program at their market to help those in the community who need it during these uncertain times.
While it's not their produce just yet they say they will be putting produce and items on their porch the days of the week they are not there. They ask that you wear your mask and gloves when picking up food and only touch what you're taking.
For more details about the program and what they are offering you can visit the Damn Good Honey Farm Facebook page or visit them at 15 Old Queens Highway in Kerhonkson.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America