Annual Rhinebeck Hot-Air Balloon Festival Postponed
The hot air balloon Festival that takes place at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds, hosted by the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce originally set to take place July 10-12, 2020, has been postponed.
The hope of the organizers is that they can work with sponsors, balloon operators and vendors to provide a safe alternative way to showcase the majesty of the balloons during this time of social distancing and to potentially have that alternative available to present this festival (in some form) in the Fall of 2020.
If you have already purchased a ticket, a ride in a balloon or paid your vendor fees, one of the festival organizers will be contacting you to get you your refund.
Have you been up in a hot-air balloon? Would you recommend it to others or would you suggest they keep both feet on the ground? What outdoor festivals, that you were looking forward to attending this year are now canceled? Let us know.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America