Alpacas on the Loose in New Paltz
I guess nature is really healing.
With all of us in the Hudson Valley on pause, the roads have seemed a bit clearer. Clear enough that wildlife is taking advantage.
Okay, maybe not wildlife. But it looks like a few alpacas got loose in Ulster County. According to a post from the site Two Buttons Deep, a pair of alpacas took a little stroll in the New Paltz area, taking in the views of the New Paltz baseball fields.
It does look like the alpacas were safely collected. They were later seen walking, with two people who I assume are their owners.
Glad that the alpacas are safe, but honestly I wouldn't mind seeing these two run by. At least it gives us something to talk about during quarantine.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America