All Hudson Valley IHOPs Are Changing Names
A popular restaurant with many locations in the Hudson Valley is undergoing a major name change. What does the change mean? What do you think?
On Monday the International House of Pancakes took to Twitter to announce an upcoming name change.
“We’re serious about the quality of food and our menu, and this name change really reflects that,” IHOP Executive Director of Communications Stephanie Peterson said according to
USA Today. The tweet caused an uproar, with many wondering what the b stands for. Could it be bacon, burrito, biscuits, blueberries or breakfast? When users kept guessing, IHOP had some fun. (Round of applause here) "Blueberries, bacon, breakfast... There are so many possi-b-ilities,” IHOP tweeted. IHOP then tweeted a poll with the options for biscuits, bacon, butternut squash and barnacles
The obvious answer seems to be breakfast. But I guess we will have to wait until June 11 to find out.
According to the company's website, IHOP has 9 locations in the Hudson Valley. Including ones in Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, Middletown and Monroe.
What do you think of the name change? What could the b stand for?
- Have You Seen This Wanted Hudson Valley 'Sexual Predator'?
- All Hudson Valley IHOPs Are Changing Its Name
- 'Sexually Violent' Sex Offender Moves in Hudson Valley
- 28 Animals Killed in Hudson Valley Fire, Help Needed
- Beloved Hudson Valley Teacher, Father to 10 Killed
- Sex Trafficking Happening in Hudson Valley at 'Alarming Rates'
- Hudson Valley High School Senior Killed in Crash
- Man Found Dead Pinned Under Truck in Hudson Valley
- Encounter With Bouncer, Customer at Hudson Valley Bar Goes Viral
- Hudson Valley Woman With Suspended License Causes Fatal Accident