6 New COVID-19 Symptoms
Here are the latest symptoms from the Centers for Disease Control.
As we all do our best to stay informed about the spread of the coronavirus, the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta have announced an update to the list of symptoms people have reported from COVID-19.
According to CBS 6, some of the symptoms that have been previously reported include fever, cough, trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion or inability to arouse, and bluish lips or face. If you experience any of these warning signs it is important to contact your primary doctor to get yourself tested as soon as possible.
Here are the six additional symptoms that the CDC say people have experienced with COVID-19, and they did stress that the additions to the list of symptoms is not all inclusive....
Repeated shaking with chills
New loss of taste or smell
As a reminder the CDC also said that we all need to remember to wash our hands frequently, stay at least six feet apart from one another, if you have to cough or sneeze, be sure to cover your mouth and/or nose, and clean all surfaces frequently with cleaning products.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America