$1 Million Mega Millions Lotto Winner Sold in Hudson Valley
Someone from the Hudson Valley nearly hit the Mega Millions jackpot. Instead, the unclaimed ticket is worth $1 million.
The winning ticket was sold via Quick Pick in Ulster County. The ticket, for the July 10 Mega Millions game, was sold at Stewart's Shops located at 268 Broadway in Kingston.
The winning numbers on July 10 were 01-17-28-56-70. The ticket sold in Kingston matched on all five of the main numbers, but not the Mega Ball number. If, the ticket matched on the Mega Ball number, 70, the owner of the ticket would have won the jackpot worth over $300 million.
No one won the Mega Million jackpot on July 10. It took until the July 24 drawing for someone to win. That winning ticket was sold at a Northern Californa liquor store. The winner hasn't come forward, but the jackpot of about $543 million is the biggest in California history and third largest Mega Millions in the game's history, according to USA Today.
- Over 7.2 Million Gallons of Raw Sewage Leaks into Hudson River
- Commute From Hudson Valley to NYC To Increase Significantly
- Hudson Valley Family Awarded Great-Grandfather's Civil War Medal
- 1 Missing While Swimming in Hudson River, 5 Rescued
- Hudson Valley High School Basketball Standout Killed in Crash
- Exotic Tick Found in Hudson Valley for First Time
- Beloved Hudson Valley Pizzeria Owner Killed in 684 Crash
- Likely Rabid Fox on the Loose in Hudson Valley, Many Bit
- Teen Killed in Upper Hudson Valley Crash
- 2 Hudson Valley Officers Jailed For Brutal Inmate Beating