1 Left With Life-Threatening Injuries after Multi-Vehicle Crash
One person is fighting for their life following a multi-vehicle crash that closed down a Hudson Valley road during rush hour.
The Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office, assisted by the City of Poughkeepsie Police and New York State Police, reports the investigation into a multi-vehicle serious crash which occurred on the westbound Arterial at North Hamilton Street in the City of Poughkeepsie around 1 p.m. on Monday.
The crash involved multiple vehicles as well as a bicyclist and a pedestrian and resulted in life-threatening injuries to the pedestrian, police say.
More information about the crash wasn't released. Police didn't identify any of the drivers or the people injured.
The Arterial was closed for approximately five hours due to the investigation.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash or has any information about it is urged to contact the Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau at 845-486-3820. The Sheriff’s Office can also be contacted via the tipline at 845-605-2583 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and all information will be kept confidential. The investigation is continuing and more information may be released as it becomes available.
- Hudson Valley Firefighter Killed by Local Ambulance
- Beloved Teacher, Doctor Dies Racing in Hudson River
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Confesses to Fatal Hit-And-Run
- New Plant Will Produce Nearly 1,000 Hudson Valley Jobs
- Hudson Valley Bridge, Road Closed For Days During Rush Hour
- Cops Investigate Likely Child Abduction Attempt in Hudson Valley
- 3 Winning Lottery Tickets Sold in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Family Left Homeless, Carless After Massive Fire
- Hudson Valley Woman Accuses President Trump of Sexual Assault