Mets Fan Chokes to Death During Game
Tragedy struck during a New York Mets baseball game Tuesday night. The NY Post is reporting that a vendor at Citi Field in Flushing, Queens died by choking.
The victim, Hussnain Shah, was only 30 years old, and had moved to the Unites States from Pakistan around ten years go. Police say he lost consciousness around 10:30 p.m. It is unclear, according to the Post, how he exactly choked
Concessionaire Aramark said to the press:
Words cannot describe how devastated all of us at Aramark, and especially our Aramark colleagues at Citi Field, are by the tragic loss of our co-worker and friend, Hussnain. Our prayers and thoughts are with his family and loved ones at this exceptionally difficult time.
An investigation is pending.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash