The Wolf TOC Truck Stop: Flory’s Shell on Route 52
April showers bring... TOC tickets!
Every weekday in the month of April, we here at The Wolf are giving you a chance to win two, three-day Taste of Country Music Festival tickets with the TOC Takeover.
Not only will we be giving you a chance to win on air, but you can also meet us every Thursday in April for a Wolf TOC Truckstop.
Today we're kicking things off at Flory's Shell on Route 52 in Hopewell Junction, right across the street from John Jay high school. CJ and I will be hanging out at Flory's from noon until 1PM giving you a chance to enter to win.
At 1PM we will pick a winner who will go home with two passes to the festival. You must be present to win.
So how does seeing Eric Church, Sam Hunt, Florida Georgia Line, Kane Brown, Dustin Lynch, Justin Moore, Danielle Bradbery, LeAnn Rimes, Montgomery Gentry, Ashley McBryde, Jimmie Allen, Devin Dawson, Jordan Davis and many more at Hunter Mountain?
We'll see you this afternoon for your chance to win!
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash