Robert De Niro, Julia Roberts Spotted In the Hudson Valley
Hollywood A-listers Robert De Niro and Julia Roberts were recently spotted in the Hudson Valley.
De Niro was near Worthington Road and Saw Mill River Road in White Plains filming scenes for The Irishman last Tuesday, reports On Location Vacations.
The Irishman is based on the book, I Heard You Paint Houses: Frank ‘The Irishman’ Sheeran & Closing the Case on Jimmy Hoffa by Charles Brandt.
The film is centered around a mob hitman, played by De Niro, who confesses to killing Jimmy Hoffa, played by Al Pacino. Martin Scorsese directs the movie which is already getting Oscar buzz.
The movie also filmed at a number of other Hudson Valley locations.
Roberts was in Sloatsburgh on Tuesday, and New City on Monday and Wednesday filming scenes for Ben is Back.
In the film, Roberts plays Holly Burns who's beloved son, Ben, surprises his family by coming home on Christmas Eve. Holly quickly learns that Ben is in danger. Robert's character must do everything she can to save her family, according to IMDB.
- Hudson Valley Teacher’s Aide Raped, Sexually Abused Boy
- New MTV 'Jersey Shore'-Style Show Films in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Owned, Shared Child Porn
- DA: 4 Die From Opioid Overdoses in Hudson Valley This Weekend
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Raping 2 Women Sentenced
- Police: Dutchess County Man Sexually Touched Child, More Victims Possible
- Police Investigate Fatal Shooting Near Hudson Valley Park
- Couple Accused of Identity Theft at Galleria Jewelry Store
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley