You Can Take A Yoga Class With Cats In The Hudson Valley
A local animal shelter is having their first ever yoga and cat event in April.
The Dutchess County SPCA is hosting their first beginner yoga with cats event on Wednesday, April 10, 2019. Sadly, the event is already full, but it looks like they're going to host more in the future. According to the event page, because of the high demand, they said it seems worth doing more and to stay tuned.
The cats that will be in the yoga class will also be up for adoption, which is the best part. You know that heartbreak when you fall in love with an animal but can't get it? That won't happen here because the cats will be up for adoption.
The event page lists the event as $20 for adults, $10 for DCSPCA members and $5 for children and seniors. While I cannot confirm this, I imagine they'll keep the same pricing if they were to host the event in the future.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash