Woman Raised in Hudson Valley Blames Trump for ‘Heart Attack’
A well-known Republican who grew up in the Hudson Valley blamed Donald Trump for her "heart attack."
In a new biography on Barbara Bush, the former First Lady blames Trump for her heart attack in 2016, according to excerpts published by USA Today.
Bush was 91 in June of 2016 when her long battle with congestive heart failure and chronic pulmonary disease flared up and "hit her like a sledgehammer." It wasn't technically a heart attack, but Bush called it one, according to excerpts.
'The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty' is set for an April 2 release. The book also states that Bush was so horrified by President Trump she no longer considered herself a Republican in the weeks before her death in 2018. The book is based off diaries and interviews Bush conducted with USA Today's Washington bureau chief Susan Page.
"Growing up in the affluent suburb of Rye, N.Y., Barbara and her three siblings enjoyed many advantages," the Encylopedia Britannica writes.
- Secret Mario Kart Race Track Is Coming to New York
- Woman Raised in Hudson Valley Blames Trump for 'Heart Attack'
- Man Accused of Groping Woman at Hudson Valley Walmart
- Unvaccinated Children Banned From These Hudson Valley Locations
- Hudson Valley Lakeside Castle Owned By Yankee Legend is For Sale
- Reward Increased To Find 'Armed and Dangerous' Hudson Valley Man
- Hudson Valley Man Dead, Woman Seriously Injured Following Crash
- SP: Grocery Store Worker Arrested For Bigoted Remarks To Coworker
- High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender Found Hiding Near Schools
- Shoppers at Hudson Valley Target, Supermarket Exposed to Measles