Woman Killed in Sullivan County Fire
A mobile home fire claimed the life of a Sullivan County woman, while two others were able to get out of the residence.
On December 15, at approximately 5:15 p.m., state police along with fire officials responded to a Robisch Hill Road in the town of Callicoon for a mobile home fire.
A preliminary investigation revealed that there were three people residing in the home. Robert Gross, age 60 and his son Scott Reynolds, age 47, were able to get out of the residence.
Both were taken to Catskill Medical Center for burns and smoke inhalation. Ethel Gross, age 69 was located deceased in the residence.
The cause and the origin of the fire is undetermined and under investigation. The following companies responded: Hortonville Fire Department, Callicoon Fire Department, Jeffersonville Fire Department, Lake Huntington Fire Department and Sullivan County Bureau of Fire.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash