Woman Injured After Getting Pinned Under Car in Hudson Valley
A woman had to be airlifted out after she got stuck under her car.
On Saturday around 1:30 a.m., Town of New Windsor Police responded to a report of a 20-year-old woman trapped underneath a car in the area of Lake Road and Dutchman Drive.
Arriving officers found the woman alert, conscious and pinned to the ground by the front bumper of a 2014 Nissan Juke, police say.
The Nissan rolled forward and on top of the 20-year-old as she was trying to push it from the sloping shoulder of the road, according to police.
Officers were able to pull the vehicle back up the embankment and free the woman by using a rope and a police Tahoe.
New Windsor EMS responded and treated the woman before she was flown from the scene to a hospital for undisclosed injuries.
- Wind Chill Advisory Issued For Hudson Valley, May feel -40
- NY Association of Chiefs of Police Against Legalizing Weed
- Woman Injured After Getting Pinned Under Car in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Used Medicaid Rides as Personal Taxi, Cops Say
- Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threatened to Kill Judge, Prosecutor