WEEKEND WEATHER: Milder With Rain and Wind for the Hudson Valley
Friday will be a bit milder than previous days. There will also be an increasing chance for rain as we head into the weekend. Highs Friday afternoon will be in the 40s with showers becoming more numerous.
It won't get much cooler overnight, as temperatures will actually rise as we approach daybreak. Highs Saturday will climb to the 50s with wind and rain. Lows will be in the upper 30s Saturday night, as the rain finally moves out of the area.
Sunday will be colder with highs in the low 40s with gusty winds. Wind chills could dip into the 30s. As we start the week, there is an increasing chance for snow Monday night. Hudson Valley Weather says there is a chance for 2 to 4 inches, though that could go up or down as we get closer to the start of the week.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash