We Should All Have a Quarantree Right Now
One Hudson Valley business has put up a tree of hope in the middle of all this chaos.
We're all getting through quarantine in our own way. Some are taking up a new hobby, others are binge watching new shows and a few Hudson Valley residents have even put up their holiday decorations.
A lot of local businesses and homes in the Hudson Valley are displaying signs in their yard to show support and to give thanks to medical staff and first responders. AJ Cafe in Wappingers Falls took a more creative route. The idea was the brain child of owner, John Joy and friend and fellow local business owner, Joe Carfora.
If you've already got those Christmas decorations out maybe you can bust out the artificial tree as well and make your own quarantree.
Will there be more quarantrees on display in the Hudson Valley? I hope so.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America